Specialty Pharmacy Care With Heart
It can feel overwhelming to navigate the medical world when you need specialty pharmacy medications to treat a complex or chronic health condition. The stakes can feel even higher when you are helping a family member get treatment. That’s why BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy makes this process as easy as possible. We want to lighten your load at this tough time; making sure you and your family get back on a path to health and healing.
Our team of pharmacists, nurses, and technicians are on your side. We are here to explain your disease and help you understand what you’ll be facing during the treatment process. You will always get to talk with a Doctor of Pharmacy one-on-one. And we’ll keep checking on you all the time you’re our patient.
Here’s How BioPlus Helps You
- Help understanding your co-pay and out-of-pocket costs.
- Information about Financial Assistance.
- Benefits verification.
- 24/7 access to our pharmacists.
- An initial consult with a Doctor of Pharmacy when you start therapy to educate you about the medication protocol and provide a detailed explanation of the plan of care.
- If the therapy involves injected medications, we can arrange hands-on injection training with a nurse either in your home or in a group setting so you’ll feel comfortable and confident administering your own medication injections.
- Free FedEx overnight delivery of medications and supplies.
- A dose reminder system using texts, e-mail, or phone calls is available.
- Our commitment to ethical treatment and a higher standard of care for you and your family member.