BioPlus’ Financial Assistance Program
Even if you have health insurance, it’s not unusual for there to be a significant gap between what your insurance company will pay for treatment and what you, the patient, are left to cover. This can place a strain on your family’s budget. The Patient Foundation Assistance program at BioPlus can work with you to find foundation grants and co-pay assistance to cover that gap. We can help make sure you can pay for high co-pays and deductibles so that your treatment is continued.
- The application process for financial assistance is straight-forward and easy, with BioPlus on your side
- What do I need to have before speaking to a BioPlus Financial Assistant?
- BioPlus staff will ask you some questions to determine if you meet the income criteria for assistance.
- We’ll let you know which supporting documents to send in with your application.
- We will get any forms needed from your physician to complete the application.
- BioPlus staff will call weekly with status reports on the application and to let you know if anything else is needed from you.
- You will get a call when you are approved for financial assistance.
- We’ll explain how much medication the assistance program will provide. After that amount of medication, we’ll let you know how much co-pay you will be responsible for and when that responsibility will start.