One of these signs indicates that you should get your thyroid checked.
1. Ongoing physical, mental and emotional exhaustion, even after getting a “good night’s rest” or taking a break.
2. Difficulty sleeping and/or concentrating. You also can’t seem to switch off.
3. Lack of interest in activities that you previously really enjoyed.
4. Change in appetite – loss or increase.
5. Anxiety levels moving from unhelpful to debilitating; panic attacks and other physical symptoms.
6. Increase in illness – getting colds and flu more often, stomach/digestion concerns, back pain or migraines.
7. Higher levels of anger and irritability; little things set you off.
8. Constantly feeling overwhelmed – at work, socially and emotionally.
9. Increased levels of dissatisfaction – with work and/or your personal life. It just never feels like it’s improving.
|Read Full Article: Nine Signs Your Thyroid Isn’t Working Right – Women’s Health | Women’s Health|